Innovative Food Safety Solutions from InstantLabs
REAL-TIME PCR SYSTEM
The Hunter® is a breakthrough DNA analysis system combining speed, accuracy, and affordability in an easy-to-use instrument.
The Hunter system’s innovative features include:
- Compact, lightweight, portable unit
- Integrated reader/controller, disposable assay cartridges, thermocycler and software
- Error-proof features such as intuitive touch-screen, bar-coded chemistry-ready cartridges
- Fewer steps, resulting in significantly faster processing and fewer operator errors
- Easy-to-interpret results
- Easy training, allowing even novice technicians to become proficient quickly
- Unit cost within most lab management capital budgets
- Built-in optional networking and wireless features capable of both decentralized data capture and secure centralized monitoring
- Optional automated emailing of results
Hunter instrument specifications
SIMPLE, STREAMLINED WORKFLOW
With color-coded and numbered reagents and a streamlined protocol, even the most novice technician can have the confidence that they are getting it right every time. On-site training allows most users to be up and running in less than a day.
ULTIMATE SENSITIVITY & SPECIFICITY
Real-time polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) adapts the inner workings of biology to create a “molecular copy machine”–a fast, highly accurate, and incredibly sensitive method to determine the presence or absence of a target organism by multiplying and detecting the target’s specific DNA or RNA in real time.
EASY TO GET STARTED
We’ve packaged everything you need to start testing in your facility into a LAB-IN-A-BOX that includes the Hunter® device, auxiliary equipment, start-up reagents, and on-site training.
Our experts can also help custom design a testing program that meets your specific needs and requirements.